- Turn phone Bluetooth ON
- Open One Drop app and navigate to the app settings
- Tap “Set up Meter”
- Tap “I ALREADY HAVE ONE”
- Power on One Drop Glucose Meter by holding down meter button until Bluetooth symbol flashes
If the One Drop app asks for a PIN number, enter the code that appears on your One Drop Glucose Meter.
If the One Drop app does not ask for a PIN number, follow the instructions on the screen and wait for the checkmark to confirm your meter is paired!
If it does not ask for a PIN number, follow the instructions on the screen and just wait for the green check mark to confirm your glucose meter is paired.
If you can see ONE DROP listed under "My Devices" when your phone's Bluetooth is ON, then you're all set! Your meter is correctly paired. It is normal and expected for it to say "No Connected", as your glucose meter will only connect for the half-second it takes to transfer your blood glucose readings to the One Drop app and you likely won't see the brief connection.
Old Readings: If you took any blood sugar readings before pairing your glucose meter, these readings will not transfer to the One Drop app, since they do not have a time/date. The pairing process provides the time/date for your meter. You may manually enter this data.
- Forget One Drop Glucose Meter in your phone's Bluetooth settings
- Remove One Drop Glucose Meter from meter list in One Drop app
- Hold down One Drop Glucose Meter button to force meter into pairing mode
Updated: January 15, 2019