Introducing the Personal Diabetes Assistant — a simple way to schedule reminders and develop healthy habits. Located under the Today tab at the top of your One Drop App home screen.
What is my Personal Diabetes Assistant?
Think of it as your daily checklist. This new screen displays what you have planned (and what you have accomplished) today.
Daily or weekly reminders will appear as an item under “Ready to add”, “Coming up…”, or “Done” depending on the current time and the time the reminder is scheduled for.
- For example, if it is 6AM and I have a reminder to exercise for 30 minutes at 10AM, my activity reminder will appear under “Coming up…”
Your checklist refreshes every day.
How do I create a reminder?
- Tap the One Drop menu button (bottom right hand corner)
- Select the moment type
- Tap “Remind”
- Create a Daily reminder, or tap “Weekly” to select specific days of the week
How do I use my Personal Diabetes Assistant?
First, make sure you have notifications turned on! Never miss a reminder with in-app notifications and push notifications when your phone is locked.
- Tap the box next to the corresponding reminder (e.g., Blood glucose).
- You’ll be brought to a familiar screen where you can add a value and any other info.
- Tap “Save”.
This BG value, carb count, or other moment will appear under “Done” in the Today tab. It will also be listed in the Insight tab.
What is the Insight tab?
This screen should look familiar! Insight is where all your data lives. Use the top bar to view daily and weekly averages, and scroll through your historical One Drop data in chronological order.
Toggle between Today and Insight using the tabs at the top of your One Drop App screen.
Help! I don’t have a Personal Diabetes Assistant!
First, make sure you are running the latest version of the One Drop Mobile App for iOS. Still don’t see your Personal Diabetes Assistant? Hold tight! We are slowly rolling out this release to all iOS users in the coming weeks.
We will announce Personal Diabetes Assistant for Android soon!
Updated: January 22, 2019