Watch our setup video for step-by-step instructions.
If you're setting up your One Drop meter for the first time, make sure that your phone software and One Drop app are up to date. Don't have the One Drop app? Download it free for iOS or Android.
Then, follow these steps:
- Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned on (required).
- Open the One Drop app.
- Choose the profile icon in the upper right to visit My Account.
- Choose Set Up a Connected Device, then Glucose Meter.
- Select the One Drop meter from the list of glucose meters.
- Press and hold the power button on your glucose meter until a Bluetooth symbol flashes on the meter screen.
- Look for a checkmark on your meter.
Test your blood sugar using your One Drop meter and watch the results automatically transfer to the One Drop app.
If you tested your glucose prior to setup, those meter readings will not transfer to the One Drop app. Non-transferable readings will display a line next to the glucose value, rather than a time and date. You can manually add glucose readings you took prior to setup by tapping on the icon in the lower left and then tapping Glucose.
We’re here to help! If you’re having trouble setting up your One Drop meter, call 1-800-437-1474 (US/CA) or +44 808-164-8300 (UK/EU) for technical support or visit our setup page for more details.
Updated: January 15, 2019