Low carb deviled eggs recipe with sriracha 🌶Serves 12. Ready in 45 minutes. Ingredients ✓ 12 large eggs ✓ 6 tablespoons mayonnaise ✓ 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard ✓ 4 teaspoons Sriracha hot sauce ✓ 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice ✓ 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro ✓ Paprika ✓ Kosher salt ✓ Freshly ground black pepper
1. Hard-boil the eggs: (i) place raw eggs in a large saucepan -- all eggs should rest on the bottom of the pan in a single layer; (ii) cover eggs with cold water -- the surface of the water should be ~1 inch above the eggs; (iii) cover saucepan and bring water to a rapid boil over high heat; (iv) turn off the heat & leave the eggs in the covered saucepan on the stove for 10 minutes.
2. Cool & peel the eggs: (i) run cold water over the eggs until they are no longer warm; (ii) allow them to stand until they have cooled completely; (iii) peel the shells from the eggs.
3. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks. Set egg halves aside to fill later.
4. Make the filling: (i) combine yolks, mayo, mustard, sriracha, lime juice, & cilantro in a bowl and blend together well (by hand or using a food processor -- turns out great either way!); (2) add salt & pepper to taste, if needed.
5. Evenly spoon the filling into the egg white halves. Top with a dash of paprika and chopped cilantro leaves for garnish.