Glucose in Range is Finally Here!
We just released One Drop v2.12
and it is loaded
with new features! This update brings you full access to Glucose in Range
, a totally new diabetes data visualization that plots out your blood glucose ranges and makes it easy to track your progress over time. One Drop v2.12
also introduces two more languages: Chinese and Arabic
(along with local food libraries). And our brand new meds logging interface
makes scheduling and logging your meds a breeze! Get all the details on these new features below.
NEW Diabetes Data Visualization: “Glucose in Range”
- Swipe left on your timeline to see all your glucose information at a glance!
- “Glucose in Range” shows you how much time you spend in range, as well as your averages, highest highs, lowest lows, and overall variability
NEW Languages: Arabic عَرَبِيّ and Chinese 汉语
- Enjoy all of the benefits of One Drop in Arabic and Chinese
- Access Arabic and Chinese food libraries
NEW Meds Interface
- Find, schedule, and log your meds — all from the meds logging screen!
- Schedule meds daily OR weekly
- See all medication details — dose, medication name, and time— right in your me stream
THANK YOU to everyone in the One Drop Community for your invaluable feedback. We make changes based on what you write in, so please let us know what you'd like to see next!